Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Moms dont get days off or birthdays













Well it felt like a charlie brown birthday...Aaron is sick with some sort of flu, no cake, I did get a lot of birthday wishes which I thank all of you for :) Besides that, I was not a special or celebrated day. Oh well. Aaron's 16 year old cousin gave birth to her son today of all days. He is a healthy baby and who doesn't love a baby? I did have addi sing happy birthday but instead of 'you' she said 'me' which was cute. SK and Kenz called and said they sent a birthday card.

On another note, I have an interview next week for a night shift job which pays well so hopefully I get hired so aaron can focus on getting into the academy. Since it is a night shift the schedule is 630pm-3am so I wont miss a lot of time with the girls since they will be sleeping most of the time.

A positive for the day- I got to take a long nap with everyone today :)

Here is a Bible verse:

Hold thy peace at the presence of the Lord GOD: for the day of the LORD is at hand: for the LORD hath prepared a sacrifice, he hath bid his guests.
Zephaniah 1:7

No comments: