Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday


For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

John 3:16,17


Good Morning and Happy Good Friday. The bible verse above is one of the first we as Christians learn as a child. Today for me is not a sad day but a day to be thankful and humbled for the sacrifice that Christ made for us. A man living a life of teaching and forgivness, being praised by many and then in just a few days is turned on by the very people He loves. What a wonderful gift we have all recieved by having Jesus being our shield from eternal damnation. The cross He carries which also is like all the world's sins. What a pure love.


He took the beatings, the harsh words, and then the end of His life to save each and every one of our souls. I think, what makes us, me, each of you, so special to have our Father's Son be crucifide for us? The greatest love anyone has ever had. Us parents know that we would do anything for our children so they will be safe and happy. That is what God did for us.


Today I am thankful for the following:



  1. For my beautiful daughters, Shelby, Kenzie, Addi, & Sydnee- May you always have happiness, success, and love from each other, from others, and know that God loves you.

  2. That I know Christ and even when I do mess up or make a mistake, I come back humbled and can ask for forgivness and learn.

  3. That whenever I think things are bad or I am stressed that God comforts me and shows me things will be better even if it does look impossible now.

Think of three things you are thankful for. Remember a price was paid for you so you can have ever lasting life. Happy Good Friday everyone!

No comments: