Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Mornings in the park


"As a mother comforts her child, so will I comfort you; and you will be comforted over Jerusalem."
Isaiah 66:13
The girls and I have been taking morning wakes in our new double stroller and yesturday morning we found a little park for us! Its brand new with fresh sand not the wood chips. Its a 30 minute walk from our house to the park, we then stay for about 30 minutes, and then walk back. Its good for the girls to get some sun and fresh air for me to walk. I need to drive there to see how many miles it is. Probably 1 mile I'm guessing. We leave about 8am cause there are no other kids there.
When we went this morning we had the park to ourselves then 10 minutes later a at home daycare group of about 8 4-5 year olds came lol. Addi was practicing her social skills so I tried not to smuther her and let her do her thing. To my surprise she was pretty good. Sydnee and I sat in the shade and ate cherrios and took pictures. We are trying to do this every morning and I think it will be good for us. I took a TON of pictures.


Our new found park
Silly face




Addi eating her snack












Working on my photography skills












Sydnee stated to get tired for her morning nap







I wrote this and then sent a picture for Aaron...all together 'AAAWWW'






From our first walk






















The new stroller best $40 spent lol








Here I am working on my profile and black/white pictures:











































































No comments: