Thursday, April 9, 2009

Today

He is before all things, and in Him, all things hold together.

Col. 1:17



Today is a bad day for me. Trying to keep my chin up and doing things to stay busy. I have decided to start every blog with a Bible verse that speaks to me. The one above I am trying to keep in mind because He does come before everything else and when you believe that everything seems so small. I feel very sad today and hearing or thinking of certain things makes me want to cry. Just keep a smile on my face and think good thoughts.



My first interview yesturday went great and then they asked me to come for a second with one of the supervisors. That one I feel didn't go as well as the one before so I am on the fence on what they will decided. If I do move on to the next part of the hiring process then I should recieve a call for a third interview in the next few days.



We are expecting rain tomorrow night and then all day Saturday so Im not sure if we will be able to go to the Easter egg hunt on Saturday that we were planning. A bummer but maybe it will just be cloudy for the morning.



Crystal and Tammy gave me a really pretty Starbuck's Water Bottle and Mikasa crystal vase. Thank you guys soo much. I really love them!

























So I will try and think positive for the rest of the day and try to pull myself out of this rut

No comments: