Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sydney's Wedding

My Mom's boyfriend took pictures at Sydney's (my cousin) wedding of my family. I wanted to share :)

My brothers- Erik, Zeph, Carson
My very handsome brothers











Momma, Sydney, Aunt D



Mac, Nana, Sydney, Jacob







My Momma, Aunt D, my brothers, and Carson (Jordon, Corbin, Carter, Erik, Zeph, Carson-Way to many boys but I think I have balanced it with all my girls lol)




Carson was the ring bearer








My Nana & Mac









Being Silly








I love this one of my mom and brother










This one too





On another note, I have been feeling better lately. The past few days have been pretty good. Im really exciting about hosting Easter here in our new home. I have decided not to stress about anything and to remember you can't please everyone. I have an Easter egg hunt planned for Skyelar and Addi. Its going to be great!

No comments: