Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Powerful


“In my anguish I cried to the LORD, and He answered me by setting me free. The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me? The LORD is with me; He is my helper. I will look in triumph on my enemies.”

Psalm 118:5-7 (NIV)


Wow, what a powerful verse. I need to think of this often when I am stress, upset, hurt, or any other bad feeling.


Aaron is currently at his PT test, (physical training), in Tucson. It is two hours and he must pass to move on. Please pray for him to do well. Ask for God to give him strength and wisdom. Pray he doesn't run out of gas on the way home lol.


Sydnee is a turbo crawler now and has now desire or want to stand or pull herself up anytime soon. She is happy with crawling on her little knees.


Addison is doing better at speaking her words correctly. She enjoyed seeing baby Gavin on Easter saying she loved him and he was cute.


Myself, I am praying hard and trying to keep my chin up. I do have doubt on certain things right now and I am asking God to help me with that. I just have to believe God is going to show me the right way.


Keep us in your prayers.

No comments: