Monday, April 6, 2009

A Couple Topics

We normaly go to Cornerstone Church in Chandler but since moving to Maricopa it is a 25 minute drive and with money tight it is hard to go. I LOVE Cornerstone and enjoy the ministry. So this is a little difficult. So tonight I have been looking at chuches in Maricopa to go to and see which one we would like to attend after Easter Sunday. I have found two:

Both are new churchs and right now based in schools on Sundays. Both have a great following with Life Groups and children mistries. Both have the same beliefs and value basis as what I believe. We will see which one we like best.
Addi loves going to church and it is a great time for her to enjoy being around children her own age.
Tonight I have also be researching preschools in Maricopa for Addi to start this fall. I have also found two that, from thier websites, look promising. Little U Preschool and Graymark Academy. Since Maricopa really started growing in 2003 this are also new to the area. Aaron and I discussed her going and if in our budget we will put her in twice a week for half days. This way she can be use to socializing, sharing, learning, listening, and preparing for kindergarden.
We will be going to an Easter Eggstravaganza on Saturday that is being hosted and given my Community of Hope church. It is free to the community with an Easter egg hunt for each age level (so its fair), games, jumpers, and a petting zoo. I am having Aaron and Crystal go as well cause 1. its free 2. fun family time 3. gives us a chance to see who is in our community. I will also have pictures cause you know I take pictures of everything!
I have decided to get up at 6am every morning so I can have some quiet time to myself with a cup of coffee and my computer. I think that will be good for me. Now I just need to make sure to get up lol.

No comments: