Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tell Me The Secrets: Treasures of Eternity by Ron DiCianni

Lord, I step back. I take my hands off this situation. Work Your will in Your way. When troubles come, remind me, Lord; every struggle is a struggle of faith.

This is a book my mom had when I was growing up. I love this artwork. Also the pictures 'Forgiven' and 'Watchers of the Night' are by Thomas Blackshear. This are very inspirational pictures and I wanted to share.
The above picture is called 'Watchers of the Night' my Nana had bought this picture for me when I was a teenager and I hung it in my daughters room. This is my favorite.

The Servent


The Promise


The Cross




The Chisel





The Messanger

















Spiritual Warfare


























Forgiven

















Heaven's Loss




Jesus and a Child








The Lion and the Lamb

No comments: