Friday, May 9, 2008

Little Miss Crafty Suzie Homemaker









For some interesting reason I have been very crafty lately. Yesturday morning I made some very yummy, from scratch blueberry scones with lemon glaze which were awesome....



I then went to Micheal's Craft store and bought wooden letters spelling out Addison and Sydnee's name that I painted and will glue ribbon bows to the top and then hang over their beds :) Aww go me hehe.




Did Mother's day cards today as well. Its very very warm today so Im sticking to inside. I will be 30 weeks tomorrow which is very exciting since I have never gone past 38 weeks I am counting down 8 weeks or you could say 71 days lol. I need to stop watching the calendar seriously! We will be heading back to our house on Sunday since my in-laws will be back from their vacation. I will so miss all the cats around (not the hair of course).

No comments: