Friday, July 31, 2009

Show Me Your Life-Wedding Party and Flowers


Today is Wedding party and flowers. Our little backyard wedding on October 27, 2007 was great with my best friend Faye(who flow in from California) as my maid of honor and Aaron's great friend Magnum as his best man. Faye and I made the arc the day before with pink roses, white lights and toil and it came out great and then the bouquets and boutiers the morning of the wedding. My mother-in-law picked out the roses and they looked great. Magnum, Aaron, and Keith made white boards for me to walk on in my heels on the grass. Addison was our flower girl and Skyelar our nephew was our ring bearer.




Addison before the wedding was picking up the pink rose petals on the walk way.





















Aaron and I with Magnum.


Aaron had also put lights in the trees for the reception.



The rings









Our first offical picture as a family







Faye







Marriage Certificate and our Unity Sand



















All lite up at the reception














Got him!



















Skyelar













One of my favorites with me and Addison















The flowers came out so great. Can you tell what my color was lol?














Me and my girl


































Faye and I have been through a lot in our years of friendship wouldn't have asked anyone else to be my maid of honor besides my sister :)















Magnum the best man



Getting ready















Magnum, Aaron, and Faye



















So that is my wedding party and flowers. I loved my wedding and can't wait to show the recipetion :)

































































No comments: