Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July 2009

I hope everyone had a happy 4th! This was Sydnee's first 4th of July and we did have a lot of fun. We went to the Mesa Country Club with my sister-in-law. It was very hot and muggy but we had yummy food and saw fireworks. When we got home however my in-laws German Shepard, Chloe, had open the backyard gate and ran away cause of the fireworks. Luckily, she only went a few streets over and we found her the next morning by some nice people who took her in for the night. Aaron has had her since she was a puppy and he was very upset but everything worked out great. Here are some pictures from our holiday :)









I don't like how I look in this picture but I try to get pictures of me and the girls on every special event in this chair.




Sydnee's cute stinker face.





Sweating in triple digits.












Aaron and his baby.










Crystal and Addi








Addi has a hard time doing 'soft' smiles lol










We got glow sticks and Addi was trying to wear as many as possible.










1 comment:

Barb said...

Nice photos. Y'all had a nice day.
Barb