Monday, July 13, 2009

Sydnee's 1st birthday!!!

Sydnee Emmerson turned 1 on July 10th but we had her birthday party at G-Ma and Papa's house with all our family and friends. She got a lot of books and toys and clothes so thank you to everyone who came :) I made her cake and cupcakes the day before and they came out great. We had a big BBQ and we all were very tuckered out after words. Here's some of the photos from that day the rest are on my facebook page :)

She started eating the card shortly after this picture was taken.








She thought it was loud with all of us singing 'Happy Birthday'









I LOVE this picture of her and I.









Aaron and Addison




Asleep on the way home.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Happy 1st (and belated) Birthday, Sydnee. The photos are great. I am sure Tom has already posted picks of Kenzie's party. It was a lot of fun. Tom outdid himself. I will try to get some of my pics up soon. Then Friday (17th) was granddaughter #5-Hailey's 2nd bday. They had it at Chuck E Cheese. LOTS of fun had by all.
Hope y'all are having a nice weekend.
Barb