Saturday, February 5, 2011

Weightloss

I have been watching my calorie intake and since I had Kimber 10 months ago (April 18th) I have lost 30lbs. I feel better about myself and getting a little more selfesteem. No this is not a pity party and while yest many say I am pretty us women know that we have our own images of ourselves in our head. I have 10 lbs to go to get to my goal weight and then its all about the toneing.


One thing I will be doing is Zumba for kinects



I like dancing but dont want to do it infront of people lol So will be starting that and then updating my progress. I also need to buy a scale and keep track of that. Im sure the girls will enjoy doing it with me. I cant lose too much weight since I have my dress for my mom's wedding which fits great and I dont want it to look baggy.

I know a lot of working out is self control and disipline and I need to make sure that I show my girls that you if you want something no matter what it is that you have to motivate yourself and work hard.


2 comments:

Betty and Wilma said...

Motivate yourself and work hard. Good advice! Well, Just spreading the word about Redbox's free movie code: BEMINE. Happy Valentines!

Anonymous said...

I gained 150 pounds while pregnant with my daughter, 10 years later I am still trying to lose the weight. Good luck to you.