Saturday, March 5, 2011

Craftiness

As some of you know I love cooking new recipes, baking, crafts, and DIY projects. I really don’t have a lot of time as I did before I started my full time job but one thing that I do love to do is search through peoples’ craft and DIY blogs. Ok, it’s more of an obsession of mine to find new ideas and save them to my favorites or add to my side bar for favorite blogs.

I have been working really hard since the beginning of the year to motivate myself into doing new projects and not giving up when it didn’t come out as plan. That is my greatest down fall is getting discouraged. In my fantasy world I would make and bake things and sell on an Etsy store lol. Well, with living with energetic little girls and working full time, that’s not in my grasp at the moment.

I have decided to start small. Make a ring here, bake cupcakes there, organize something every weekend and posting on my blog the process. Hopefully, that will motivate me to keep at it.




No comments: