Tuesday, February 1, 2011

PATIENCE

Patience is the state of endurance under difficult circumstances, which can mean persevering in the face of delay or provocation without acting on annoyance/anger in a negative way; or exhibiting forbearance when under strain, especially when faced with longer-term difficulties. Patience is the level of endurance one's character can take before negativity.

I am trying to work on being more patient and understanding that other peoples' actions our out of my control. I know God has a plan and for use to be at peace we must always remember that.

A few things I am trying to be patient about-

Learning to have more communication with my husband and being patient when I may not see his point of view.

Having patience with my girls when they don't listen and to remember that I was placed here on Earth to guide them to be strong Godly women and to make the right choices and show them all the love I have every day.

To have God place a lot of patience on my with my siblings when I don't like their decisions in life and understands we all have to make our own choices and own them. Even if I have experienced them and want to give advice I need to stand back and give them to God so He can guide them.

To let me leave work at work and when I am at work not let the stress get to me and be patient with all I interact with.

To be more patient with myself and learn why I feel certain ways about myself and why I feel certain ways because I know God loves me and will get me through whatever I am going through.


No comments: