Monday, May 3, 2010

Weight lost challenge 2010

Current Weight- 170 lbs

Pounds to lose- 50 lbs



Now that I have had Kimber right before summer, I can now focus on losing my pregnancy weight and the extra 10lbs I had before I got pregnant. My goal is to be 120-125lbs and to lose most of it by July 4th. So here is my workout routine for the next few weeks and then I will add or to it after I heal some more:

Monday: Brisk/Fast walking on treadmill 15 mins

Tuesday: Brisk/Fast walking on treadmill 15 mins
Weights (Arms) 15 mins

Wednesday: Brisk/Fast walking on treadmill 15 min

Thursday: Brisk/Fast walking on treadmill 15 min
Weights (Arms) 15 mins

Friday: Brisk/Fast walking on treadmill 15 min

Saturday: OFF

Sunday: Brisk/Fast walking on treadmill 15 min
Weights (Arms) 15 mins



Ill be getting up around 7am starting Monday so I can get use to getting up, working out after Aaron gets home, then getting ready for work. I'm not going to change my eating habits right now, because I do need the calories for Kimber, but I will cut Dr Pepper down to two a day, drink atleast 3-4 bottles of water/vitamin water, and keep with my workout routine. I really think if I stick with that I will lose weight no problem.



Ill update my weight every Sunday with what I weigh and what I have lost so far. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Good luck! Your plan sounds great :) I'm REALLY looking forward to having my baby (due June 8) so I can start working out again. Check out my blog. It's boring now because I haven't posted anything except my future diet and exercise plan, but once I have my baby I'll be on all the time. It'd be nice to have some support :)

Take care!