Saturday, May 29, 2010

Back To Work I Go....

I'm headed back to work on Tuesday after being home for 6 weeks. I have started quit a few post to be scheduled to post since I won't have AS much time after Tuesday. I'm going to miss my girls and naps but I'm happy to start getting a paycheck again so we can do things and get a new car in August/September.

We have learned a few tricks to get Kimi to sleep longer the 45 minutes which will come in handy because of Aaron working nights. I have started a great supply of breastmilk in the freezer for feedings and will be pumping religiously at work. Kimi is starting to become a little easier to make happy and is making a ton of eye contact and smiles. She is now offically 6 weeks old and doing great.








My MIL flies in Tuesday night as well and will be her for a week. The girls are going to love having Grandma around to play with and read books with.

I will be posting for Memorial Day so stay tuned for that :)

No comments: