Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thank you Very Much Thursday




Free Therapy!
The way it works is that you take out all your frustrations on people/things that peeved you off during the week and thank them in a very sarcastic way, for being who or what they are/doing what they did. Post on your blog with the button above and then link it to The Daily Dribbles



Sleep- Thanks so much for NOT showing up til at 2am and then not staying for more that 4 hours.





Direct TV- Thanks for NOT broadcasting the local channels so I then have to have a antenna that doesn't get good reception for me to record Grey's Anatomy.



Gas bubbles in Kimi's tummy- Thanks so very much for invading my little baby's tummy so she is uncomfortable and cranky. I would appreciate you making yourself scarce!



Sydnee- Baby girl, thanks so much for putting half a roll of toilet paper in the toilet and then overflowing it so I could take 30 minutes to clean it up. Also for the afternoon nap surprises that you do with your dirty diapers. That's a fun way to start the afternoon.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Hi. Nice to meet you. Your girls are gorgeous and I love their names.

I do not even want to know about the diaper surprise though.

Kmama said...

Oh no. Sounds like it's been a great week.

I cannot function without sleep. It's just terrible.

The diaper surprises and TP in the toilet would probably send me over the edge!!

Thanks for linking up!

Pam said...

Thanks for stopping by the blog....I see you understand the sleep stuff. Its rough.

He & Me + 3 said...

Sounds like the potty issues have not been fun lately. Try and get some rest tonight. I hate it when I can't sleep. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for leaving me a comment I love meeting new friends.
Mimi

Kelly said...

congratulations on the beautiful new bundle - that is a wonderful picture!

Hopefully the sleep will come soon