Friday, December 11, 2009

The Christmas Sweater

Last night, my whole family, and I mean my WHOLE family went to go see a special showing of Glenn Beck's A Christmas Sweater. The book is about redemption, forgiveness, and going through the storm. It is loosely based on his life experience and a great holiday book. I don't think there was a dry eye in the theatre.
The hardest part in our lives are the storm's we walk through, but do we ever regret walking through the storm to the other side? We can stay in our bitterness, depression, hatred, and loneliness and be a Victim or we can take that step forward trust in God that we have purpose, there is a lesson, and be a Victor!





Aaron is a huge Glenn Beck fan along with my whole family. Glenn Beck is very tell it like it is. We us to listen to him on the radio in Phoenix almost every afternoon we were in the car. Definitely check out his book and others and maybe even his show :)

1 comment:

Darcel said...

That sounds like a show I would love to see. I'm coming by from MDC. I was really shocked to see my blog on your sidebar! How sweet that you put all of the May mommies together.