Sunday, June 8, 2008

Soooo done!


I am 34 weeks and I am soo done being pregnant right now. I have my shower this saturday and also a diamondbacks game that evening. Least to say it will be a full day. My dr is going out of town for a week and a half and I just saw him on thursday so far no change which is good. i weight 160 and everything is fine. He can only see me again before he leaves on Monday but there is no point if i just saw him a few days ago so I tried to cancelled at got attitude on the phone that he HAS to see me before he leaves. Well, Im not going cause ill just see him at my next appointment on the 24th which by then we will start discussing when the baby will be here !!!! Only a few more weeks and it can't come soon enough!! Nothing much this week going on.

No comments: