Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A few more hours


My dr appointment is at 3:15 and we will see where we stand with baby. Last night I had quit a few painful contractions and at the same time addi's cold has settled into my head. I didn't sleep too much last night and I'm very cranky cause of the lack of rest. Hopefully not too much long. Baby is super dupper low and sitting on furniture is very uncomfortable so I spend a lot of time laying or sitting on my ball. Addi is now asleep on the couch which means she probably won't take a nap this afternoon :( I'm trying to not watch the clock but its kind of hard. I will post again today after my dr apointment. Aaron is working at both jobs today so I won't really see him til 9:30 or so tonight. Happy thoughts that Im dialeted more and baby will be earthside soon!!!

No comments: