Monday, April 21, 2008

Monday Monday


So got a call from my sister in law this morning asking if I wanted to go to a Diamondback game tonight. (For those of you that don't know that is the professional baseball team here in AZ) Since Aaron has been wanting me to get out of the house more and be more active he of course would love us to go. Besides a small ruffle on the transportation part I'm really excited cause this is my first professional live game.


Have a doctor appointment on Wednesday for them of course to say, "Gain more weight" or "You really need to take that diabetes test"(which I am declining), or "Need to drink more water." LOL oh the nurses and doctors are funny sometimes. Im just tired but only 88 days to go. YEAH!!


Addi has learned to open her bedroom door!! So we now have to get one of those child-proof handles so when she is up at 4am (yes..she gets up that early to play then falls asleep again) she won't run around the house. Ah, we love our little girl :)


No comments: