Friday, October 22, 2010

MAK Review: Maybelline The Falsies and Covergirl LashBlastVolume

I was not born with lush long lashes like some of my blessed friends (Michelle!!), but thank goodness they now have products out there to make you SEEM like you have those gorgeous lashes. I recently bought Maybelline Volum' Express the Falsies and Covergirl LashBlast Volume Blasting Waterproof Mascara.



Both of these could definitly be worn seperate but I use both (in waterproof cause I have over active tear-ducts) with the falsies first and then the lash blast second. They dont flake at all and the 'very black', which is all i every get mascara in, looks great. They only down fall I have is that it is a little more difficult to get off since it is waterproof. Besides that it is great!.

I have tried other mascaras that say they make lashes look longer or what not byt they do fall short compared to these two. They were each about $8.00 but well woth the cost. If I had to only live with one it would be the lashblast just because I like the brush a lot better.



2 comments:

LV said...

These sound like wonderful products for young things like yourself. I cannot wear any eye makeup as my eyes bother me and I tend to rub them too much.

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for the review!! I also really like Lash Blast from CG. I used it when I ran out of my fave mascara (Too faced Lash Injection @Spehora) it was great stuff for $8! My all time fave is still the Lash Injection, but at $19 a pop it can get a bit expensive along with all the OTHER beauty products us girls require! ha ha :)
My new fave is L'oreal Double Extend. I naturally have tiny lashes that REFUSE to curl w/o a lot of help... The Double Extend works amazing and almost gives you a false lash look! + has amazing reviews as well. That combined with a lash curler & you're in business!! :))