Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Work Work Work...and no play

I have been working a ton of overtime due to the new iPhone. Its a pretty niffty gaget if you ask me :0) I feel like I have been working straight for the past two weeks however and not getting much family time or personal time in. I still have to finish my current Cosmo before my next one come out! With the little time that I do have we have been swimming, cleaning, family time, and erronds. Wow am I exhausted. I have a whole list of things I need to get done like painting, reading, BLOGGING LOL.

Sunday Aaron and I went through all my clothes and got rid of all the ones he likes to call 'my sad and depressed phase' clothing. After two hours, three large trash bags, and a few tears (Im a boarder line hoarder) I have room in my closet and drawers. WOOHOO! I get to little by little buy new clothes. Since I have had Kimber I have felt my confidence rise so much! I walk a little taller, I dress more to impress, and I really think it shows.

Kimber has gotten so big now and is smiling and cooing and making great eye contact. She is sleeping through the night which is awesome. We are enrolling Addison in preschool this August for two days a week to get a head start for kindergarden next year. Sydnee is starting to get potty trained and is doing a fabulous job! She is soo super smart. She turns 2 July 10th and I cant believe it. Aaron is still working at the hotel and he and Kimber are starting to understand each other so the days are less stressful.

We are looking for a new car and are looing for a small SUV around 2005 price range $10,000-$11,000 any suggestions?

No comments: