Saturday, September 5, 2009

Are you Ready For Some Football!?!

When you think of fall of course you are going to thinks of football games, expensive food at the concession stand, and the cold games that everyone huddles around. I LOVE football season. So growing up in Lubbock, Tx I have always loved Texas Tech Football and Marching Band. Tonight, they kick off their season in Lubbock against North Dakota. It's not on TV so I would be able to watch it (boo) but hopefully they will show some games this season.



GO BIG RED!!!! GUNS UP!!!!

Here in Arizona we do have the Arizona Cardinals which you may remember played last year at the Superbowl against the Stealers. Very awesome, intense game if you ask me. They play their first season game on September 13 against the 49ers. That will be shown on TV so I will definitely watch.
GO CARDS!!!

No comments: