Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Favorite Things























  1. Folger's Vanilla Briscotti Coffee
  2. Caress body glow body soap
  3. pens and notepads
  4. my AWESOME blackberry
  5. flip flops
  6. photography
  7. sharpies
  8. smell of fresh cut grass
  9. pink starbursts
  10. great lipgloss
  11. silver jewlery
  12. Reese's Big Peanut Butter Cups
  13. celebrity magazines (totally star struck)
  14. FALL
  15. Dr Pepper
  16. Taco Villa
  17. PINK
  18. pedicures
  19. red skittles
  20. Chinese Kitchen Mangolian BBQ
  21. BIG PURSES
  22. coconut and lime lotion
  23. sunsets
  24. the beach
  25. Grey's Anatomy

So here are a few of my favorite things. I have been doing a lot of driving with Aaron lately so I have time to write stuff down. I have a few blog ideas to go off of and I am working on some pictures I took to post. Happy Tuesday :)

No comments: