Monday, June 8, 2009

Its been a while


Well I believe this is my 100th post :) A lot has happened over the past few weeks I haven't posted. I haven't felt the need to because I haven't had much to talk about so today I am pushing my way to post :)


Updates on Addison & Sydnee:


Addison is loving swimming in her pool after nap. She is learning that she must clean her room every morning or no shows(Yes i do help I can't help it)

Sydnee has four and half teeth, standing, and being such a joy for our whole family. Addi now calls her sister and her baby. Too cute.

We leave for vacation on June 25 to Iowa for 5 days. Aaron's grandmother is flying us out there and we are going to a family reunion, a water park, and Adventureland. The flight is only 2 1/2 hours direct so it would be too bad. Lots of snacks and drawing paper. We are excited since this is our first family vacation.

Aaron is working for a business that cleans and maintains abandoned and foreclosed houses. It is really great money and he says he enjoys doing it. We are still in some financial binds but we are starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Aaron has also volunteered to wash graffiti off some walls in out neighborhood (punk kids with too much time on their hands) and as he was painting a wall a truck pulled up with kids in it and they flashed at gun at him. We live in a very nice development and this is not something that is heard of here. Aaron called the police and pulled over one of the cars that had 17 kids in it ranging from 7 to 18!!! Can you believe it?!?!

We went to an awesome church yesterday called Church of Celebration which is actually a sister church to Cornerstone Church that we were going to. I am so happy we found this church and glad we will be growing with it. It currently has only 800 members. Can't wait to become one.

My gardening skills are paying off and I have a great selection of flowers blooming right now. Well that is it for now. I will be posting more in the next few days :)

1 comment:

Barb said...

Good to hear that things are going well for you. It's hot as heck here too. Probably not quite as hot where you are. The girls are swimming like fish and already looking a little sunkissed (we keep them slathered in sunscreen) Their hair is already lots blonder. As I'm sure you know I had surg. on all 5 toes & foot on May 27. My activity is limited so I can keep it elevated as much as possible. It's getting real old. I made a new post on my blog so come by when you can. Your hair is getting SO blond and long. Are you getting it from the sun or a bottle. LOL Very pretty as always. That is a great picture of you & the girls. They are quite the beauties.
Have a great week.
Barb