Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Needing some Prayer and maybe some advice....

I am struggling with a decision. At work I have the oppertunity to potionally move to a department that I can bring home more money. However, with this money comes major stress for job responsiblity. We have been doing so well since I have been work finacially and this is the first time in three years. I'm sure I would be good at the job however I have been told by few that the stress comes from the expectations that you are required to meet every month. Work is going good still working extra hours but Im sure that will slow down in a month or two. Im still really enjoying my work just sometimes I need a bream. (Dont we all lol)

Addi is really enjoying school and if I took in this position I could probably put her in more days a week and we could maybe afford another car. I just dont know what the right way is. I LOVE working cause I feel like I am contributing to my life and family just have a decision to make.

On a side note: all the girls are fabulous and doing so well either in school or at home. Shelby is in 3rd grade and Kenz is in 2nd both love school. Addi can right her name and sydnee is singing songs with all her fav shows. Kimber doesnt like sleeping in mom and dad's room anymore so we before going to bed wheel her little crib to the living room and she sleeps so much more soundly. We probably keep her up with our snooring lol.

I have no idea yet which way to go, stay where I am at or go to a more stressful job but with more money? I want only the best for my family. So what would you do?




3 comments:

LV said...

Money does not buy peace of mind or happiness.It is nice to have, but most times we want it more for things we could do without than what is needed. I worked 40 years, and could have had a higher level job. I personally did feel the stress was worth it. My health was more important. It is a decision you alone will have to make. Good luck. You know your situation.

Barb said...

Depends on how well you handle stress. And you know what stress can do to families. Is it THAT much more money? Will it mean more houra away? Definitely you will have to pray on it & talk with Aaron about it throughly. I hope it works out for you.

Morgan said...

To answer all questions, the hours are the same however the money could double my paycheck each month. The stress just includes making sure everything is done properly and will take some time getting use to it however I have put in for it cause we feel this would be a good step for us :)