Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First Day of School and the Dentist


Today was Addison's first day of Preschool. We met her teacher Ms. Danielle and Addi was super excited about going. I pick her up at 3:00 and cant wait to see how her day went. Sydnee seems a little lost without her big sister here but we are spending mommy sydnee time together. Update on her first day later on.

After dropping off Addi I went to the dentist to get started in the process of getting braces. They were so very sweet and helpful. I found out that the reason my teeth are so sensitive is because I brush TOO hard!! Who knew right?! So I was given a soft brush and sensitve toothpaste and told to see how they are by Thanksgiving. I then went across the hall to the Orthodontics and have a appt for 09/08/2010. Its going to be a long process but in the end through all the pain, time, and money it is so worth it.

I have today off and then I have taken Saturday and Sunday off so to get some relaxation time. The weather starting yesturday the weather is cool and breezing setting in for crisp fall weather. I absolutly love it and I know others do as well. I want to buy a nice peacoat for this winter and knee high boots.

December we have been her a full year and I have also worked at AT&T for a full year. Wow how time has flown this summer. It has been a fab year so far.




2 comments:

Barb said...

Wow Addi's going to pre-K. I wish Tom could have been there when you took her. I hope she had a good first day. And you getting the mouth makeover. What's next? LOL Have a great rest of your week.
Barb

Eddie Storms said...

The first day of school and a trip to the dentist? That must have been a lot of work. But yeah, it's best to not brush too hard, since that could damage your gums and cause some problems with your teeth.

Well, I hope it goes well for ya! Indeed, it's going to be worth it!