Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Gardening and Mother's day gifts

WOW I am almost to 100 post! Have to think of something good when I write it :)

So my little seeds have now become sprouts! By next week they should be doing really good.




Here is our pretty strawberry plant. Hopefully we will have strawberries soon.




Grow little ones!







Actually did my hair, lighter or darker?







Here are my mother's day gifts that Shelby and Kenzie did for me at school. I got them in the mail today. On the left is the stationary that Kenzie made me and the right is what Shelby made.




Kenzie made lady bugs, catapillars, and butterfly prints with her thumbs and paint. Very cute and will always treasure.







Shelby painted a small plant pot and included sunflower seeds and soil. She also decorated the bag with a flower in a pot.









I planted the seeds today and will keep you up to date on how it grows :)









The is my new house plant. Make the house feel inviting I think.








I also planted some flowers and herbs.











Marigolds, Zinnias, Forget-Me-Nots













African Daisies, Parsely, Cilantro, and Chives











We have had a great few days with gardening and cleaning the house. Im getting a few samples in the mail soon and I will be writing reviews on them so stayed tuned :)

No comments: