Sunday, April 5, 2009

Desert Breeze

Today was my nephew's, Skyelar, 6th birthday. We went to Desert Breeze for some day in the sun, rides, and cake. Its this public park with a fishing lake, picnic tables, a train ride, carosel, and a huge playground. It was a ton of fun with Addi and I riding the train and pink ponies. Baby Sydnee feel asleep in Grandma's arms because she was just tuckered out lol. It was a really good day that I haven't had in a long time.


Me and the girls ready to go

Desert Breeze wristband

The best cake-white cake, cheesecake filing, chocolate icing..I had two pieces

Singing 'Happy Birthday'

Birthday boy Skyelar



Miss Sydnee

Aaron and Sydnee waiting for cake
The fishing lake at Desert Breeze



Addi on her own at the park
Riding a four wheeler with a party blower

The carosel


Addi on her pink pony I love when she wears her sunglasses



Addi and I on the too fast carosel


Aaron eating nachos looking a little creepy lol
The Desert Breeze Railroad

Addi waiting for her seat
"All Aboard!"

This is what happens when Aaron is in charge of the camera
I love this picture
Crystal (sister-in-law), Me, and Addi

Aaron, Sydnee, Crystal
Sweet Addi

No comments: