Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Such a small thing


iPod have now become part of our culture. They are user friendly and a life saver in the gym or when studying, or even on nice walks. I work with them now and I love them even more after finding the ends and outs of them.
We had training this week which has been a little overwhelming but I am learning so much on top of what I already knew. Its really cool.
Thanksgiving is right around the cornor which I have off thank goodness cause then I am going over to my sister in laws' house cause her and I are doing Thanksgiving dinner. I think it is going to be soo yummy. After that starts the holiday season with shopping and then Christams day. I plan on living at work for all the customer's that need help from syncing thier iPod to figuring out how to turn it on. I love my job and I am so blessed that God has given me this job!

No comments: